Monday, April 16, 2007

A note to fans

My mom's hairdresser's daughter found this video last night, and I felt I needed to take the time to address some issues w/ my fans:



Pros
1. I appreciate the enthusiasm. Don't get me wrong, immitation is the highest form of flattery.
2. I'm so happy to be inspring the young generations. With kids as my followers, it won't be long until the next generation is filled w/ bootylicious connoisseurs.
3. Attempted choreography. Way to go, lil' man. I could teach you a lot, but already you have the makings of a true protegay.

Cons
1. Listen. If you're gonn go ahead and make your own Beyonce video please either:

  • purchase a "Make Your Own Beyonce Video" kit at www.beyonce.net, complete w/ banana skirt, halter and stilettos. These come in several different themes, from Deja Vu to Say My Name, you really can't miss.
  • please please please please please memorize the choreography from the original video. I just can't have messed up s*%t like this circulating on the line.
2. Also. Put on some better-fitting clothes. I don't care how young you are, where you are, what gender you are... I want to see somethin' sparkle.

Always remember, fans. If you represent Beyonce, you best ba-ring it.

No comments: