Wednesday, April 18, 2007

You was on the wall, I was with my crew


Sometimes I forget that these posts don't have to be as fabulous as everything else I do. Unlike me, they don't have to be a singer, rapper, actress, dancer, clothing designer & fashionista. Instead, they can sometimes just be my thoughts.

I read somewhere that someone thinks sequins are "lame." Furthermore, thinks I personally need a "sequin intervention." Well, let me tell you something, ESNEAD, whoever the f^&* you are, there is no such thing as a "sequin rut." Like my mama sand grandmama said, "you can never have too many sparkles." And sequins are how I like to express my sparkles personally. And mathematically, if you can't have too many sparkles... then you DEFinitely can't be "powerless over sequins." Who do you think you are? It's like... oh, wait, I guess then you say something about how I don't need the sparkles to "shine bright." Well, yeah I mean that was all I was saying.

But then you make fun of my wind machine. So, you out, ESNEAD. Out for good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ESNEAD might not know sequins, but she runs one hell of a business school in France, that's for sure.