Friday, April 13, 2007

You feelin my style, you feeling my flow

Everyone's been talking about this Dan Imass guy recently and I felt that I could no longer stand on the sidelines and not discuss the issue. For those of you who don't know, this horse-faced cracker called the Rutgers' women's basketball team a bunch of "nappy-haired hoes".




I'm going to address these two claims separately. First of all, girls: seriously, look at yourselves. Then look at me. See the difference? Exactly. I know a great hair stylist. Actually, it's my moms. Call me. I'll see what she can do (except for you, tall girl--don't call me, you're beyond my help). Secondly, I'm not sure if these girls are hoes or not. I don't know them. They don't roll in my posse. We know they're ballers, so they're probably hoes too. Either way, a great man once said "Gs up, hoes down, while you motherfuckers bounce to this"

No comments: